Fashion Bloggers, If you donâ€™t benefit from your users spreading your Content, it might spread, but it wonâ€™t help you much. Make sure to include a Link to your Blog.Â Another thing to consider is to build your Google Authorship profile.In short, Google will grade, each of the content you write, and will use this information how useful oneâ€™s content is within Google Search engine.
The first thing to do is to set up aÂ Google Autorship profileÂ . Setting this up will assign you an initial AuthorRank: a link Google+ to the content youâ€™re creating.
If you want your authorship information to appear in search results for the content you create, youâ€™ll need a Google+ Profile with a good, recognizable headshot as your profile photo. Then associate it with your profile. Google doesnâ€™t guarantee to show author information in Google Web Search or Google News results.
- Make sure you have a profile photo with a recognizable headshot. Probably the same you have on your Fashion Blog.Â
- Make sure a byline containing your name Â and Your Fashion Blog appears on each page of your content.
- Make sure your byline name matches the name on your Google+ profile
- You must pay attention to few things that AuthorRank will badly penalize as Penguin destroyed sites with questionable backlink profiles:
- Publishing content on blog networks.
- Guest posting through guest blogging communities
- Writing content thatâ€™s full of Keywords or grammatical errors.
- Submitting content to article directories.
Instead, focus on creating really good quality content, creating want to share on their own.Â Google is going to use your Google + to determine your AuthorRank. Make sure to become very active in Google+
Leave a Comment:
Did you already register your Google Authorship Profile ? Any tips on how to get better AuthorRank ? Share with us in a comment.