I have the great Honor and Pleasure ( look at him !!!) to show some absolutely amazing Poses, for your Fashion Blog. I had the chance to meet Russian Celebrity DJ Alexey Romeo, named as the Most Stylish DJ by Fashion TV. This is going to be the 1st of a long series of Posts about Tips and tRicks for Nightclub and Club PR. At our PR Agency we work with many Celebrity DJ’s and famous Nightclubs, we really work hard to help them make a positive impact by earning the fans they deserve.
Earning fans through PR is very Important for many Brands, and this applies as well to Fashion Blogs and Nightclubs. Through a very well planned Media Strategy, and some patience you can engage Â and earn fans too. These tools include media relations, Social Media, events, Brand partnerships, sponsorships, Charity, …
But you need to have a Strategy, an editorial line and an idea on who and what you are going to communicate. It is always a good idea to create news generation and stunts via some of the key people of your Club, such as the DJ, the head Barman, the Dancers, … anybody that could be interesting for community building.
For today Post, I wanted
Alexey Romeo is one of the most famous and creative DJs and one of the 3 top Russian DJs over the past 10 years.
For Your Info, Alexey Romeo played on stage with David Guetta, Tiesto, Paul Oakenfold, Nick Warren, Pete Tong, Roger Sanchez, Mark Knight, Todd Terry, Sander Kleinenberg, Steve Angello, Avicii, Axwell, Sebastian Ingrosso, Chuckie, Tomcraft, Dave Seaman, Erick Morillo, Hernan Cattaneo and many othersâ€¦
You can listen to his single “This is your life” became the Hit in the world of dance music on both sides of the Atlantic in 2012.
He is an outstanding figure in the music industry and as well a Fashion-Symbol. Letâ€™s take some inspiration, on how to take some absolutely amazing Poses for your Fashion Blog.
First of all, I hope all of you agree, both fashion bloggers and readers love blogs that feature beautiful photographs. Â This mean to skip unprofessional pictures, use quality camera and even better lens, avoid Iphone shots unless you are a Professional Iphone photographer. Bad imagery can either make or break an entire Blog.
According to Celebrity Photographer Piero Biasion who collaborate with MaisonÂ Giorgio Armani spa who gave us few tipsÂ :
- As a general rule, you should photograph shoulders straight on toward your camera, to give the impression of larger shoulders and Show masculine confidence.
- Avoid to look stiff, try bending arms slightly, tilting the head, bending a knee, tilting fingersâ€¦
- Its best to photograph from above, it slims the face, diminishes double chins, and brings beautiful light into your eyes.
- You are the most important subject of the ShootÂ !Make sure you are well groomed, your clothes areÂ ironed and look fresh and clean, shoes are polished, â€¦
- Regardless of the camera you have, you can get some very good effect with a Flash Diffuser.
- Lighting is probably the Number one killing of any picture. Buy some daylight Bulbs which give a more white-blue light, Above all avoid cheap bulbs, you will get a lot of yellow in all your pictures.
- Have a look to the background, avoid disturbing images, or cluttered or untidy.
- Edit your Pictures with programs such as Aperture.